Sunday 13 May 2012

The thing about Display Network

So we have been using Display Networks for a few days now. Yes it makes your CTR hit the bottom, around 0.09% to be exact. I've tried specific placements but I just cannot compete since our non-profit is about travel. Big tour agencies have lots of budget for advertising so naturally the price really goes up for travel and tour related keywords. But, I really think it might be worth it for a really low average CPC. Our average CPC for a week is quite low and for a competition with a limited budget I think a low CPC is a key element since the only way you can maximize your click is pretty much through low costs. I will try to target the Display Networks much more specifically and see what happens. Although one might think that we don't have much time left for experimenting with stuff since our campaign has to end in a couple of days for the challenge, but I think the main aim of this competition has to be the learning part instead of the winning part. And boy have I learned lots of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment