Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hello world

As I've entered the Google Online Marketing Challenge with Balyolu: the Honey Road, a social venture that offers a very unique experience with nature and honey tasting in Northeastern Turkey, I've decided to keep a blog about my thoughts on the challenge itself and AdWords. I have just met with AdWords, a truly remarkable experience for online advertising. I honestly did not think that it would have been this interesting. I believe using AdWords offers invaluable insight on Google's flagship product and the company itself.

We have just launched our campaign last Saturday and getting started to micro-manage our campaigns as of today as we explore the wide array of options available. I will try to post my criticisms and thoughs of the challenge as well as AdWords here as I experience them first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment